Thursday, April 3, 2008

Argument Ideas

So up until just a few hours ago, I had no idea what I was going to do for my Argument Paper.
As many of you know, my family is a foster family for infants. I am considering going into social work or being a foster parent, or something of the sort, I am still not positive exactly what yet, but I am very passionate about it. Therefore, I wanted to do something in the realm of foster care and adoption for my paper. I think that I am going to argue the benefits of a foster home over group homes or the horrible situation the child may have been in at home. I am not completely sure how I am going to approach the issue, and I would love anyone's input. I know that many of you do not really have much knowledge of this topic, but anything you can throw in would be great.

No comments: