Sunday, March 30, 2008

Family



The family is a haven in a heartless world. ~Attributed to Christopher Lasch

I used to think that family was just people who annoy you that you are related to by blood, however over the past year, I have discovered that family can be a lot more than that. I also realized that family can be many different people than that. I have a few friends that seem more like family to me at times than my real family does. In many different situations your family and friends that are like family can be your best support system. They may not always agree with what you do, or the decisions you make, but they are the people you can always count on to be there for you. One nice thing in my family is that no matter how much you mess up they will always take you back, friends will always come and go in my life, but my family will ALWAYS be there for me.

No comments: